Who is this Bill guy ?
- - I'm from Bethesda, Md., the proud son of a Zionist father and a Hadassah National Vice President.
- - I grew up in Young Judaea, attended Camp Tel Yehudah and spent the year between High School and College on Young Judaea's Year Course in Israel program.
- - I graduated from Cornell University with a B.A. in psychology in 1981.
- - I moved to Israel after college, served in the Nachal Infantry Brigade, and settled on Kibbutz Ketura in Israel's southern Arava desert.
- - I have been happily married to Miriam Reiz of Kansas City for 28 years and we have three beautiful daughters.
- - I served as the Program Director for Ketura's Keren Kolot Educational Seminar Center for 8 years.
- - I have been a tour guide for 20 years and when I am not guiding I work on our kibbutz dairy farm.
- - I am a member of the Conservative Movement's Cantors Assembly and I am the High Holiday Cantor for Congregation Beth Israel of Bangor, Maine.