So - who is this Bill guy ?
- I'm from Bethesda, Maryland, the proud son of a Zionist father and a Hadassah National Vice President mother.
- I grew up in Young Judaea, attended Camp Tel Yehudah, and spent the year between high school and college on Young Judaea's Year Course in Israel program.
- I graduated from Cornell University with a B.A. in psychology in 1981.
- I moved to Israel after college, served in the Nachal Infantry Brigade, and settled on Kibbutz Ketura in Israel's southern Arava desert. I am a member of Kibbutz Ketura.
- I have been happily married to Miriam Reiz of Kansas City since 1986 and we have three beautiful daughters.
- I served as the Program Director for Ketura's Keren Kolot Educational Seminar Center for 8 years.
- I have been a tour guide since 1997.
- I am a member of the Conservative Movement's Cantors Assembly and the High Holiday Cantor for Congregation Beth Israel of Bangor, Maine.
- I love hiking, biking, music, and being with people.